I’ll start by saying that i’m an extremely friendly person. We all have of course a shell that filters out the good and the bad. That’s my second trait. When talking to someone I’m pretty good at snooping out if you’re full of it or not. I come from a little country called Estonia, from even a smaller City, went to a community school there, grew up here…. pretty much done most of stuff here. But when I say little, i don’t mean like a city in the US or UK or anywhere in that matter, i mean a freaking village in the middle of nowhere. Ok! That was probably too much, but close enough. We have all we need to stay afloat.. the food stores, schools, sports center, culture center, churches… I think the problem is that I always dreamed of something more, but was too afraid to take the step. I always focused on the negativities in those steps I took forward rather than what i would gain from it. Sad to say, I got stuck for awhile.
Here are some facts about me:
- Started College a year and a half back, majoring in accounting. The opportunity to have a flex schedule in the future.. possibly..
- Ran for student council member, which made my days there even more busy. Don’t get me wrong… that’s good!
- I love my Cat Minnie, a mixed breed, no fancy-pancy pussycats here.
- COFFEE!…. no more words needed…
- I love sushi… like a lot.. Also thats how I first went out C. He hit the jackpot there.. maybe we do think kind alike. There are some scary moments when we think the same thing… makes me wonder that what if we’re related…….probably not.
- The outdoors in the summer, especially the seaside.
- Everything that I find interesting I take a picture of.
- Cooking is more of a jay than nay… enjoy to try new stuff.
- I would like to get a dog…. but life you know…
Well here you have it… I’m kind of simple… if I discover something new about myself, I’ll make sure ya’ll know 😀
With Love, ItGirl94